- Housing and urban planning policies in Russian cities: weak support
- Real estate expropriation in Russia. Statutory regulation and enforcement
- Economies of Russia’s cities and metropolitan areas. Issue #2: The club of capital cities club of capital cities
- Economies of Russia’s cities and metropolitan areas Issue #1: Do metropolitan assets work towards the development of cities?
- New Strategy of Housing Policy in Russia
News & Announcements IUE
An architect should come at a time when a society has already formulated an order for what it has matured, whereas drawing a scheme and saying ‘live here’ is yet another utopia. "RIAC"
Removing law barriers is a necessary step on the path towards promoting competition in management of multi-unit apartment buildings in Russia. A meeting at the Federal Council
The focus of the national policy is on strengthening the role of the state sector in the economy, which impedes the restructuring of the economy. New Day
Specificity of Russia’s cities lies in their sparse and unsustainable development and the lack of the mechanisms enabling inter-municipal cooperation within an urban agglomeration. "RIAC"...
Not only residential areas need redevelopment. In Russia’ cities, there are many plots occupied by residential buildings, non-permanent structures, and former production facilities. Vedomosti...
In Russia what we have got now are ‘fake’ HCCs the developers have used and continue to use as a means of bypassing federal law No.214-FZ. Real Time
There is a bad practice widespread in Russia, when a residential neighborhood with dilapidated buildings was given away to an investor who picked out an empty plot in its middle and erected a...