The Fund Institute for Urban Economics provides information and publishing activities within the framework of the Center for Public Relations.
One of the main tasks of the Center is to inform the population and public bodies of changes in the legislation of the Russian Federation, affecting significant aspects of life concerning the society and economics in order to create conditions for comfortable urban environment.
THE INSTITUTE FOR URBAN ECONOMICS' VISION OF NEW HOUSING POLICY PRIORITIES
- Territorial differentiation and decentralization of the housing policy
- Formation of institutions of long-term tenancy and housing cooperatives
- Redevelopment and landscaping of built-up areas
- Development of competition in housing construction
- Improving the quality of multi-apartment buildings management
The library of The Institute for Urban Economics is named after the first Chairman of the Fund’s Board of Trustees Evgeny Fyodorovich Saburov. The Library Fund of the Institute includes more than 7,200 scientific publications, including the areas: local self-government, urban studies, housing policy and funding, social policies. The authors of the publications are the experts of The Institute for Urban Economics. There are also held active research and publishing activities with the PI "Higher School of Economics."
For more information сontact, please: firstname.lastname@example.org.